The Oahu Scuba Diving / PADI Scuba Certification Specialists
Scuba Price as of June 1, 2008
- Transportation to and from Waikiki is provided for all charters and courses.
- All dive gear- BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Fins, Mask, and Weights.
- Various Snacks, and beverages.
- Free use of our dive computers assures the maximum amount of bottom time for pleasure while aiding in safe diving limits.
- Divers Alert Network insurance protection - DAN Student Membership Program for all entry level courses.
Oahu Scuba Diving Boat Charters:
First Time Scuba Divers in Oahu:
$100.00 - Discover Scuba Diving - No experience Required Try Dive
$ 30.00 - Snorkeling- Snorkel gear and boat ride to 2 sites
$ 30.00 - Boat Ride
Certified Scuba Divers in Oahu:
$85.00 - Deep/Shallow - one Shipwreck dive site and one Shallow reef Dive Site
$85.00 - Shallow/Shallow - two different reef Dive Sites
PADI Scuba Diving Certification Courses:
$200.00 - Scuba Diver Course - 1-Day - Pool work and 2 Boat dives (Cruise Special)
Open water Diver Course
$325.00 - 3-Day Open Water course - Pool and 4 dives over 3-Days
$260.00 - 2-Day Open Water Referral course - 4 Dives Over 2-Days
$450.00 - 2-Day Express Private Open Water course - Pool and 4 Dives Over 2-Days
Advanced Open Water Course
$300.00 - 2-Day Advanced Open Water Diver Certification - Five Dives total
$350.00 - 3-Day Advanced Open Water Diver Certification - Six Dives total
$400.00 - Rescue Diver Course - 3-Days (Five sessions)
$ Call - Master Scuba Diver Course (5-Specialties)
$150.00 - Nitrox Certification 1-Day Book Work
$250.00 - Wreck Diver Course 4 Dives Over 2-Days
$250.00 - Deep Diver Course 4 Dives Over 2-Days
$250.00 - Night Diver Course 4 Dives Over 2-Nights
$150.00 - Peak Performance Buoyancy 2 Dives Over 1-Day
$600.00 - DiveMaster Course
Contact Oahu-Scuba-Diving.com at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting Oahu-Scuba-Diving in Hawaii. Your source for All your Oahu scuba diving and PADI scuba dive training in Honolulu